July spaces sold out! Space still available August and September.
This summer of almost post-pandemic we decided to triple the fun of our popular Giant Garage Sale – and then the fire happened. And then we realized the Garage Sales would be perfect – already outdoors with plenty of space and opportunity for vendors to show their wares and ingenuity and for shoppers and neighbors to show their support and gather again. We welcome the community to peruse the sales and keep our gathering space alive and active. We will have refreshments too. A fire can’t keep us down!
We are looking for vendors: 2nd and 3rd month spots available, for details see below.
All the previously donated items for sale were lost in the fire, so if you still have saleable items you’d like to donate, write to us here, attention Garage Sale.
- Three Saturdays (July 10, Aug 14 and Sept 11, from 10am to 3pm.
- Music, food and beverages (including pop-up bar) will be available.
- Can’t sell but have items? Donations of salable items accepted for HPIC table – all monies go to HPIC with BIG thanks!
- Come have fun and support HPIC and our sellers
For Booth Rental:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org attn: Garage Sale
- Suggested donation for a 10×10 space and (1) 8-foot table is $30 ($60 for all 3 dates) – payment due in advance. Sign up and pay here!
- Rain or shine, sale will go on
- Bring your own table, tent, whatever you need for your space – our utilities are currently unavailable
- All unsold items must be taken with you after the sale. Due to Covid there are no donation trucks available for pick up of unsold items – and we have no place to store them anyway
- No public restrooms (we will have porta-potties)