The Highland Park Improvement Club has been a registered 501c3 non-profit community group since 1919. For over 100 years, the Club has combined community service with an active social network, powered entirely by volunteers.
How to get involved:
- Come an event – see our calendar for what’s happening.
- Sign up for our e-newsletter – comes out about once a month – follow our Rebuild journey!
- Become a member and/or renew your membership – members help create the future of the Club.
- Volunteer – from helping with our monthly events to hands on improvements, give a little of your time and get a lot in return!
- Donate – you can make a tax-deductible donation, so we can Rebuild and be around for another 100 years!
All dues, donations and event proceeds go to building expenses, maintenance and community programs.
Donations may be made in person to the Club Vice President (or other officer) by cash or check made out to HPIC at meetings or events, or mailed to the Club Vice President at the address at the bottom of the page.
Highland Park Improvement Club
1116 SW Holden
Seattle, WA 98106