The Highland Park Improvement Club has been a registered 501c3 non-profit community group since 1919. For over 100 years, the Club has combined community service with an active social network, powered entirely by volunteers.
How to get involved:
- Come an event or class – see our calendar for what’s happening.
- Sign up for our e-newsletter – comes out about once a month – be in the know!
- Become a member and/or renew your membership – membership keeps our events free/low cost and the lights on.
- Volunteer – from helping with our monthly events to hands on improvements, give a little of your time and get a lot in return!
- Donate – you can make a tax-deductible donation, so we can be around for another 100 years!
All dues, donations and event proceeds go to building expenses, maintenance and community programs.
Donations may be made in person to the Club Vice President (or other officer) by cash or check made out to HPIC at meetings or events, or mailed to the Club Vice President at the address at the bottom of the page.
Highland Park Improvement Club
1116 SW Holden
Seattle, WA 98106
Donate to HPIC while shopping at Amazon!
If you shop on Amazon, there is another way for you to donate. Shop on AmazonSmile instead. It is still Amazon, using your existing account, but a percentage of your purchases go to the charity of your choice. You will first need to set up the charity. Then you just need to remember to shop through AmazonSmile whenever you are shopping Amazon.